第七十九章 彩虹摇滚
ere's a chance to find your flame.
来证明你的地位。
Are you a loser or a fighter?
你要当败者还是胜者?
Me and you, you and me,
你和我,我和你,
why don't we see who is better?
较量看看谁更出色。
We don't have to be one and the same thing.
现在可不必,压抑你自己。
Oh, what's so wrong with a little competition?
噢,小比赛而已为何那么谨慎?
Are you afraid of failing the audition?
难道你害怕出糗失去名声?
You're a star and you should know it.
你如明星藏在黑夜。
Yeah, you rise above the rest.
即将升起照亮一切。
It doesn't matter who you hurt,
为了证明谁更独特,
if you're just proving you're the best.
朋友敌人再无差别。
Ah, ahh-ahh-ahhh~~
啊,啊-啊-啊~~
Battle! You wanna win it!
战斗!你想要胜利!
Let's have a battle, battle of the bands.
让我们战斗!在乐队之间。
Let's have a battle, we'll go all in it.
让我们战斗!得不留余地。
Let's have a battle, battle, battle!
让我们战斗,战斗,战斗!
Battle of the bands!”
在音乐之巅!”
她们的歌声仿佛有某种魔力,勾起了同学们内心深处的好胜心。他们在这段时间对星光熠熠的措施的不满,都转化为了反抗一切“相同”的动力。艾达琪每喊一句“战斗”,台下的观众便跟着喊“战斗”。星光熠熠看在眼里,眯起双眼,转头看向后面,发现后面的观众们也在眯着双眼看向她。
“Me and you, you and me,
“你和我,我和你,
why don't we see who is better?
较量看看谁更出色。
We don't have to be one and the same thing.
现在可不必,压抑你自己。
Oh, what's so wrong with a little competition?”
噢,小比赛而已为何那么谨慎?”
气氛烘托到了高潮,同学们一齐跟唱:
“I'm going out and winning the audition!”
“我要全力以赴来赢得名声!”
艾达琪、艾瑞亚和索纳塔露出了满意的笑容,脖子上的红宝石光芒更盛。她们看见观众席已经开始弥漫绿色烟雾,那就是所谓的“负面能量”,而普通人看不见。
她们心念一动,那些浓郁的绿色烟雾便齐齐向她们靠去,直到被三颗红宝石全数吸收。她们感觉力量进一步增强,声音也更有蛊惑力了。
“Battle! We wanna win it!
“战斗!我们要胜利!
Let's have a battle, battle of the bands!
让我们战斗,在乐队之间!
Let's have a battle, we'll go all in it!
让我们战斗,得不留余地!
Let's have a battle, battle, battle.
让我们战斗,战斗,战斗。
Battle of the bands!”
本章未完,请点击下一页继续阅读》》